- Pulaski News Website: Used WordPress to develop website for the Pulaski News, the nation’s only student-run, community newspaper. I used a preloaded WordPress theme with custom modifications done with HTML coding.
- Shorewood School District Website: Manage the site for the Shorewood School District using the CMS Finalsite. Make adjustments with HTML coding as needed. I also write the majority of the content on the website, and write all blog entries for the district.
- Shorewood Alumni Association Sock Hop Flyer (Summer ’13)
- Keep In Touch with Shorewood Postcard: Developed with in coordination with the Village of Shorewood, Shorewood Business Improvement District and the Shorewood Library and mailed to all Shorewood residents. (Spring ’14)
- Spring Awakening Poster: Developed for the Shorewood Drama production of Spring Awakening (Spring ’13)
- Pulaski News Layout: Bi-weekly newspaper of at least 16 pages an issue; completed layout for all issues from June ’11 until February ’13
- Shorewood School District Common Core State Standards: I wrote all of the content on these pages about the Common Core State Standards and their implementation within the Shorewood School District. This piece was aimed primarily at current Shorewood parents as well as any potential families wondering about the implementation of the standards within the district.
- Shorewood Adopts Transgender Policy: I wrote this blog entry about Shorewood’s progressive policy welcoming transgender students into its schools. It was eventually picked up by local, national and international organizations and media outlets.
- Pulaski Schools Engineering Program: A brief video about the Pulaski School District engineering program aimed at potential and current families within the district.
- PACE Summer School: Short video with information about the PACE summer school program, aimed at current and potential families, as well as out of district families interested enrolling in the program.